Monday, January 16, 2012

Tabular Forms - No Data Found error

I recently got the error "No data found" in my tabular form when trying to delete an item. I couldnt really find out why and searched it on google :)

Here I found http://oraclequirks.blogspot.com/2011/07/ora-20001-error-in-multi-row-delete.html

Which describes how you should be carefull with changing the order of items in a tabular form and it got me thinking. The tabular form must use some kind of javascript to find the checked items and from that find the primary key values. I was right it turns out. In my case I had a report on page 0, with a hidden item. That hidden item got the name f01 and id f01_0001, and as soon as I deleted this the tabular form started working.

So beware of having hidden items on page 0 with name f01 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment